- Only 800 Security Companies Allowed To Operate Nationwide - Ahmad Zahid
- Malaysia Airlines: No Disruption To Current Service
- Khazanah Nasional Eyes Potential Candidates For New MAS CEO: Azman Mokhtar
- Promote Islamic Values To Combat Religious Extremism - OIC Sec-Gen, Susilo
- The plan to inject MAS with RM6 bilion is not a bailout because it must be recoverable - PM Najib.
- Khazanah has recommended to maintain 'MAS' as the brand or name for the NewCo
- RM6 bln recovery plan for MAS not a bail-out, says Khazanah Nasional MD Azman Mokhtar
- Kumpulan Wang Persaraan has agreed to swap a total of up to RM750 million of its existing perpetual sukuk into ordinary sukuk, as part of MAS funding exercise
- MAS Recovery Plan would see a right-sizing the workforce to an estimated 14, 000 employees at NewCo
SHAH ALAM, (Bernama) -- After being at the helm for almost seven years, and trapped in a political quandary over the last few months, on Tuesday, Selangor Menteri Besar Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim finally decided to call it a day.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Each time come August and September, the national flag, the Jalur Gemilang, colours the landscape, festooned on buildings and is even seen affixed on vehicles.
SHAH ALAM, Aug 29 (Bernama) -- "We should always be thankful we were born post-independence, in peaceful condition and abundance," said Mohamad Rahman Kashim, remembering the words of his late father, a military retiree, who served the country before its independence.
KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 29 (Bernama) -- The International Council of Islamic Finance Educators (ICIFE) is ready to enrol more graduates and working people for its Islamic finance courses to address the scarcity of talent in the industry.
NANJING, Aug 29 (Bernama) -- The exceptional success by the Malaysian contingent in bringing home a gold medal, two silver medals and a bronze medal from the 2014 Youth Olympic Games (YOG) is a reflection of how the national athletes will fare at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games in Brazil and the Tokyo Olympics four years later.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- In Malaysia, August is the month hive with activities to celebrate the Merdeka anniversary.
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
in his written reply in Parliament Thursday
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution