PERTH, April 23 (Bernama) -- With the focused underwater search area for the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 already 80 per cent completed, the public, what more the next-of-kin of the ill-fated aircraft passengers and crew, are waiting with bated breath on the next move in the ongoing search operation in the southern Indian Ocean.
- Jail Sentence For Sodomy: Anwar To File Petition Of Appeal Soon
- FIFA Confirms Sao Paulo Stadium For World Cup Soccer Opening
- Kelantan Yet To Decide On Special Sitting To Discuss Hudud Law
- Media Prima Aims To Maintain Growth Resiliency For FY14
- With 1,814 participants, International Seminar On Autism 2014 made into Malaysian Book of Record for the largest participation in international seminar on autism
- Credit Counselling and Debt Management Agency (AkPK) encourages people to take second job to tackle high rate of household debt: CEO
- Police did not rule out inside job in the robbery of a Singapore registered oil tanker about 16 nautical miles from Pulau Ketam early Tuesday
- Air search operation for the missing MH370 in the Indian Ocean has been suspended today due to poor weather condition - JACC
- Five men rob Japanese vessel of diesel, abduct three crew
SANDAKAN (Bernama) - The establishment of a residential area for blind couples in Taman Cahaya has helped them to lead an independent and normal life.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Will Barisan Nasional (BN) contest in the Bukit Gelugor by-election after the parliamentary seat fell vacant following the death of its incumbent Karpal Singh?
JAKARTA (Bernama) -- The recent general election in Indonesia provided a new perspective of the electoral process in the world's third biggest democracy after India and the European Union.
Unlike in Malaysia, the experience one undergoes during the election process to choose parliamentarians and local representatives is something totally different, laid back, simple and orderly.
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
and on healthcare.
National Economic Dialogue, March 7, 2014,
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution