- Muhyiddin Witnesses Handing Over Of '100 Wira Negara' Book To Education Ministry
- Rise In Cost Of Raw Materials May Impact Businesses Next Year, Says PPIPBM
- Hotel Traders, Legoland Resort Proof Of Iskandar Malaysia's Success As Tourism, Business Destination - Najib
- Seberang Tayor Felda Scheme Worst Affected By Floods
- FITCH: Malaysian insurance & Takaful market likely to further consolidate with stable outlook
- MBSB to utilise about 45 pct of RM1.47 bln gross proceeds raised from renounceable rights issue for business expansion
- Mah Sing acquires 76.38 acres freehold land for a new township, Southbay East, in Jawi, Penang for RM42.59 mln
- MAVCAP plans to invest between RM70 mln and RM80 mln in technology companies next year, says CEO
- FBM KLCI registers a new high of 1,846.05 at 12.27 pm, surpassing yesterday's intra-day high of 1,843.62
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- The Umno general assembly 2013, to be held from Dec 2 to 7, is expected to focus on efforts to continue with the transformation agenda mooted by the president and unite members towards pursuing the party's struggle.
NEW YORK (Bernama) -- A Malaysian Muslim woman has dismissed as slander a claim of her having embraced Christianity contained in an article that had gone viral on the social media.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- In Malaysia, voter registration and the whole election exercise is very much a manual affair with many parties blaming the shortcomings in the electoral system on the many hands involved.
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution