- Get Rid Of Provisions In Pact That Will Hit Public Health, TPP Negotiators Told
- MH17: 31 Remains Of Malaysian Victims Repatriated So Far
- Photographer Assaulted By Irate Relative Of Flight MH17 Victim
- JDT Hoping To Sign Former Liverpool And Chelsea Star Fernando Torres In 2016
- EPF posts 13.47 pct growth in Q22014 investment income to RM10.4 bln from RM9.16 bln a year ago
- Toshiba with consortium of IHI Corp & Korean cos won contract for 2,000MW Jimah Coal-Fired Power Generation Project in Negeri Sembilan
- 1 pm: Cremated remains of MH17 crash victims Loh Yan Hwa and Fan Shun Po taken to Kok Lek Si Memorial Hall, the final resting place
- Remains of Subashni J. Retnam, Paul Goes and Kaelamayajay Goes will be temporarily placed at Sungai Besi Nirvana Memorial Centre - NV Multi Asia Group official
- 11.50 am: Remains of MH17 pilot Captain Wan Amran Wan Hussin laid to rest at Section 21 Muslim cemetery, Shah Alam
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Current athletes are certainly more fortunate compared with what pre-independence and early post-independence athletes had to go through, says national bowling head coach Holloway Cheah.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- If there is anything that the Malaysians should inherit for posteriori, it is no more than the unity and patriotism that has prevailed among the different races since Merdeka.
SINGAPORE, Sept 2 (Bernama) -- Medecins Sans Frontieres/Doctors Without Borders (MSF) has called on the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) negotiating countries to struck off provisions in the free trade agreement that will severely impact public health of millions of people in Asia.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- "We all like sports. I could still recall how people, including my father, rushed to buy a radio to follow the Thomas Cup badminton finals match between Malaya and United States in Singapore in 1952.
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
in his written reply in Parliament Thursday
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution