- Singer Mizz Nina To Share Experiences On Donning 'Hijab'
- BURSA MALAYSIA: KL Shares To Trade On Mix Note Next Week
- Mudslide Restoration Work: Sultan Not Satisfied
- MIC Youth Merely In Charge Of Security, Safety Of Members, Staff At Party HQ - Sivarraajh
- PM Najib says he and DPM Muhyiddin will find the best formula to resolve MIC woes
- Malaysia Syariah Index to gauge country's achievements in implementing Islamic law set for Feb 10 launch - PM Najib
- AirAsia X appoints Datuk Kamarudin Meranun as Group CEO and Benyamin Ismail as Acting CEO with immediate effect
- AirAsia X confirms Azran Osman Rani's cessation from CEO office effective today
- Airasia X plans to raise RM395 million through rights issue exercise
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Two burning issues, namely local council elections and implementation of the hudud law, which are being championed by the DAP and PAS respectively, are creating an acrimonious wedge between the two Pakatan Rakyat (PR) allies.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- While the MIC crisis is escalating and becoming more critical, the fractious attitude of its leaders is putting a brake on efforts to resurrect the party and turn it into a force to be reckoned with in the nation's political arena.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Aki Nina-Uehara is among the handful of non-Malaysians advocating the preservation of the traditional Malay arts.
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution