NEW YORK, Sept 24 (Bernama) -- Malaysia is well on track to hit its target of cutting the carbon emissions intensity of the country's Gross Domestic Product (GDP) by 40 per cent by 2020, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak told the United Nations Climate Summit 2014, here, Tuesday.
- Minimum Wage Exemption For Micro Employers Tantamount To Denying Workers' Rights
- Najib Congratulates Nicol For Malaysia's Second Gold Medal, Wee Wern For Silver
- Upgraded Red, Blue Routes For Go KL Buses From Oct 1
- New Selangor Exco Line Up To Be Finalised By Thursday - Azmin
- Sona Petroleum, which aims to complete the acquisition of a stake in Salamander Energy plc's unit by year-end, is still waiting for the Securities Commision's approval
- MRCB has been shortlisted to bid for the 1,000-tonne per day waste-to-energy incinerator project in Kepong which is estimated to cost up to RM800 million
- Malaysia & Bangladesh signed MOU for Tenaga Nasional & Powertek to implement a RM6 bln power plant project
- Eight- month-old baby girl suffered injuries to face and head after being bitten by a monitor lizard in Tioman Island yesterday. - Police
- Squash queen Nicol David delivered Malaysia's second gold medal at Incheon Asian Games
TUMPAT, Sept 23 (Bernama) -- Voters in the Pengkalan Kubor state constituency have most probably decided on the choice of their next assemblyman from among the three candidates contesting the by-election, polling for which is on Thursday.
SHAH ALAM, (Bernama) -- Mohamed Azmin Ali, who will become the 15th Menteri Besar of Selangor on Tuesday is probably the most outspoken critic of Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim's administration, which he repeatedly described as weak and inefficient.
SHAH ALAM, Sept 23 (Bernama) -- Mohamed Azmin Ali, the Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) deputy president, was today sworn in as the 15th menteri besar of Selangor, ending the tussle for the state's top post.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Should your organisation venture into online media, and what are the factors to consider before plunging into it?
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
in his written reply in Parliament Thursday
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution